30 Jan How To Care for Your Eyelash Extensions
Taking proper care of your eyelash extensions is not only important for keeping them looking gorgeous, but will also determine how often you need to have them filled. If proper aftercare is practiced, refills are usually completed every 3-4 weeks. To keep your lashes full and intact for as long as possible, be sure to follow our Foxy Face Eyelash Extensions Aftercare Guidelines:
Immediately after your eyelash extensions are applied, please…
- DO NOT get your lash extensions or eye area wet (avoid water) for 48 hours.
- STAY AWAY from hot yoga, steam rooms, saunas, hot showers or baths, or excessive sweating for the first 24 hours.
Do not, at anytime…
- Twist, pick or pull on your eyelash extensions as this could damage or cause your natural lashes to fall out.
- Attempt to remove your eyelash extensions on your own as it could harm your natural lashes. Please see one of our Certified Eyelash Extension Technicians to have them removed.
- Use an eyelash curling tool as it could damage your extensions or your natural lashes. We have a range eyelash extension curls to choose from – if you would like to try a new look, just let your Certified Eyelash Extension Technician know at your next appointment!
- Apply a waterproof mascara.
To keep your extensions and natural lashes looking and feeling their best…
- Be sure to brush out your extensions on a daily basis with the disposable wand that was given to you at your last appointment.
- Apply your Lashforever clear or black eyelash extensions sealant 3 times per week (which will also extend the amount of time that they last).
- Use a mascara wand to cleanse your lashes with Lashforever Shampoo, and rinse with water.
- To keep your natural lashes as healthy and long as possible while you enjoy your eyelash extensions, apply Revive 7 on a daily basis.
- Lashforever DailyWear Mascara rinses off easily and will not damage your extensions (or natural lashes), so it can be applied for added volume.
Of course, nothing keeps your lashes looking and feeling as full and glamorous as a regular fill. Be sure to book your follow up appointment with your Certified Eyelash Extension Technician at Foxy Face in advance, and so you can avoid having to apply a new set.
For more information, or to book your appointment, contact us today!