THE FASTEST GROWING BEAUTY TREND AND FOR GOOD REASON. YOU'LL BE WONDERING WHY YOU DIDN'T INVEST IN YOURSELF SOONER.
HDi 3D Embroidery Brow also known as “microblading” is a semi permanent, 3D eyebrow lasting 1-3 years. This service is done using a hand-method tool and multiple micro-needles as well perfectly matched pigments. The tool allows a precise hair stroke technique and what we call “the customized brow”.
Initially the brows appear darker and will fade significantly over a two week period. It is crucial to have a touch up done in order for the skin to retain the desired pigment. Touch ups are done approximately 8-10 weeks after the initial microblading appointment.
For more details and commonly asked questions, please visit our FAQ for Microblading page.
- Please note price varies depending on amount of work that is needed. Price also includes one touch up 8-10 weeks after initial application.
TOUCH UP 3+ MONTHS
TOUCH UP 6+ MONTHS
TOUCH UP 12+ MONTHS
WHO IS MICROBLADING FOR?
Microblading is ideal for anyone wanting to enhance their natural brow and shape. The results are natural, hair-like strokes no matter the amount of eyebrow hair present.
Microblading can help you if:
- You have little to no eyebrow hair due to over plucking or a medical condition
- You have trouble penciling in an even or flattering eyebrow shape for yourself
- Your brow pencil wears off throughout the day
- You want a water-proof and sweat-proof eyebrow option
- You want to add extra shape and definition to your current eyebrows
- You would like a more polished, refreshed appearance – without the help of a surgeon
- You are looking to save time and money – no daily brow pencil needed, and less money spent on makeup!